Cleveland Center for Eating Disorders joined with The Emily Program in 2014. We offer eating disorder treatment programs for male and female adolescents and adults in Beachwood, a 20-minute drive east of Cleveland. We currently offer outpatient services and 24/7 residential treatment in northeastern Ohio.
Founded in 1993, The Emily Program has become nationally recognized for our compassionate and personalized approach to eating disorder awareness, treatment, and lifetime recovery. Talk to our staff. Tour our facilities near you. We’re here to help. Take our self-assessment quiz to see if it’s time to contact us or call 1-888-EMILY-77 (1-888-364-5977) today.
24/7 Residential Care
- Contemporary homelike setting for all genders
- Onsite 24/7 nursing supervision and medical monitoring
- Onsite therapists, physicians, dietitians, and other professional staff
- Individual, group, and family therapy
- Integrative interventions (yoga, art, etc.)
- Substance abuse, trauma, and other therapy
- Semi-private rooms
- Nutritious meals and snacks; nutrition counseling and education
- Onsite laundry facilities, WiFi, and common area