Full Mouse Empty Mouse is a children’s story book that addresses positive body image, food and emotional eating, and listening to the body’s food cues through the life of a mice family living in a human’s house. This program works best when accompanied by the five-week “Love Your Body” program, but can also be condensed into a one-time discussion of the book.
OBJECTIVES AND GOALS
- develop an understanding of the normal stages of childhood growth and development
- gain an understanding of healthy and unhealthy coping skills
- improve awareness of fullness and hunger cues
- learn the importance of being active
- increase awareness of image-bullying and the acceptance of ourselves and others
Posted in: prevention programs